Socialization is only positive if the experience is positive
The Puppy Start Right class gives your puppy a safe place to learn basic manners (sit, lay down, relax) and socialize with new puppies and people.
You will learn about clicker training, developmental periods, canine body language, and how to prevent and solve common issues.
BigPicture.Training offers open rolling enrollment. This gives you the opportunity to get started right away. Teams must attend a people only orientation first. Orientation goes over the benefits of positive reinforcement, clicker mechanics, answering common questions, and some behaviors to work on with your puppy before your first group class.
This six week course is $240 and includes-
- Orientation (people only)
- Six classes (once a week)
- Puppy Start Right book
- Prints of canine body language
- American Kennel Club S.T.A.R. Puppy evaluation
- Follow up email recapping the class
- Replying to questions and concerns that may arise between classes
- Collar and/or Harness (no prong or choke chains)
- Leash (no retractable leashes in class)
- ID tags
- Plenty of your dog’s favorite treats
- Treat pouch (This pouch works great)
- Mat for the dog to lay on (a simple bathroom mat works well)
- Vet records
- Current on age appropriate vaccines