The Canine ConEd (Continuing Education) class gives your dog a safe place to learn and expand upon basic manners (sit, lay down, relax), work in safe environment, and how to focus on you with other teams present.
You will learn about clicker training, developmental periods, canine body language, how to prevent and solve common issues.
For all dogs 6+ months old. Classes are keep small (2-4 dogs) to ensure you still get one-on-one attention.
BigPicture.Training offers open rolling enrollment. This gives you the opportunity to get started right away. Teams must attend a people only orientation first. Orientation goes over the benefits of positive reinforcement, clicker mechanics, answering common questions, and some behaviors to work on with your dog before your first class.
This six week course is $225 and includes-
- Orientation (People only. Puppy Start Right grads may skip orientation)
- Six classes (once a week)
- Prints of canine body language
- Follow up email recapping the class
- Replying to questions and concerns that may arise between classes